1. Say something positive as early as possible.
2. Believe in miracles but don’t depend on them.
3. Never allow anyone to intimidate you
4. Don’t work for recognition but do work worthy of recognition
5. Remember the credo of Walt Disney. Think. Believe. Dream. Dare.
6. Never comment on someone’s weight unless you know it’s what they want to hear.
7. Seek respect rather than popularity.
8. Seek quality rather than luxury.
9. Start a “read again” file for articles you might want to enjoy a second time.
10. Look for opportunity that’s hidden in every adversity.
11. Remember that when your mom says “you’ll regret it” you probably will.
12. On your birthday, send your mom a “thank you” card.
13. Never let the odds stop you from pursuing what you know in your heart were meant to do.
14. Be happy with what you have while working on what you want.
15. Celebrate even small victories.
16. Don’t forget that a couple of words of praise or encouragement can make someone’s day.
17. Whenever you hear an ambulance siren say a prayer for the person inside.
18. When in doubt, smile.
19. If it’s not a beautiful morning, let your cheerfulness make it beautiful.
20. Marry someone your equal or a little bit better.
21. Remember that a minute of anger denies you 60 seconds of happiness.
22. Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it.
23. Don’t write something you don’t want others to read.
24. When taking a true-false test, remember that any statement that includes the word any, all, always,
never or ever is usually false.
25. Never tell anybody they can’t sing.
26. Become the world’s thoughtful friend.
27. Remember that anything worth doing is going to take longer than you think.
28. Remember that bad luck as well as good luck seldom lasts long.
29. Root for your ream to win, not for the other team to lose.
30. Accept triumph and defeat with equal grace.
31. Learn your great grandparent’s name and what they did.
32. Savor everyday.
33. Share the remote control.
34. Remember, it’s not your job to get people to like you, it’s your job to like people.
35. Never miss a chance to shake hands with Santa.
36. Remember that the only dumb question is the one you wanted to ask but did not.
37. Spend time with lucky people.
38. Stand up for your right principles even if you have to stand alone.
39. Remember that everyone has bad days.
40. Marry someone who loves music.
41. If you know you are going to lose, do it with style.
42. Remember that not all right are popular and not all popular are right.
43. Work diligently.
44. Live simply.
45. Think quickly.
46. Fight fairly.
47. Give generously.
48. Laugh loudly.
49. Pray faithfully.
50. Love deeply.